Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twitter Birdy on my window



This pretty, puffy, melodious bird has been appearing on my window for a long time this summer. She comes along in a bunch with her siblings cooing morning and evening giving a pleasant distraction from the computer monitor which I feel is becoming an extension of my body part nonetheless. In all familiarity it resembles the twitter bird to me. (I know.. so much of internet!) She is so tiny and restless that it is impossible to follow her. Managed to capture her for once with my latest gadget, a Canon SX10IS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Swati,

Thats a Magpie robin :)

-Chaitanya Modak

Swati Chandak Sharma said...

hey chaitanya,

thanks for dropping by and tht piece of information...it really is a peasant surprise to find these in the otherwise concrete jungle tht mumbai is