Monday, June 14, 2010

No gloom this monsoon!


Rain Biking..such fun these boys!

They say it doesn't rain in Mumbai, it pours...you know, it's always "..baarish gir rahi hai...!" as to the rest of the country saying "..baarish ho rahi hai...". And I am glad watching the monsoon fiesta out from my studio balcony. After all the long summer sultry days are finally over.


Football and rain is quite a heady mix

As every corner of my studio cum apartment fills in with darkness of the clouds hovering over the skyline I work on giving it a touch of colour and happiness.

My love for the stained glass is back :)





In between regular work I did these two pieces that now light up my space. One is a party leftover..an Old Monk bottle and the other is the glass door that separates the dry area outside my kitchen.

No comments: